25 April 2016, Islamabad - Today, the Government of Pakistan, European Union and the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC), launched a three year technical assistance programme to support Pakistan's resolve in overcoming the challenges posed by terrorism.
Peshawar, 17 April 2017 - Under the EU funded GLO.ACT (Global Action to Address Trafficking in Persons and the Smuggling of Migrant) project, the Federal Investigation Agency ( FIA) in partnership with the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC), conducted a two day police and community awareness training on human trafficking and migrant smuggling in Peshawar.
- 2017-03-22 09:43:00.0 - UNODC Enhances Capacities of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Law Enforcement Agencies
- 2017-02-27 11:07:45.0 - Deputy Executive Director Aldo Lale inaugurates new Working Premise for UNODC Country Office in Pakistan
- 2017-02-24 04:49:54.0 - UNODC's new USD 70 Million Country Programme II (2016-19) addresses Pakistan's development challenges within its mandated area of illicit trafficking, drug control and crime prevention
- 2017-02-23 05:26:00.0 - Press Release UNODC Country Office Pakistan Launches a USD 70 Million Country Programme to address Pakistan?s development challenges within its mandated areas of illicit trafficking, drug control and crime prevention
- 2017-01-27 05:22:56.0 - Press Release: Denmark supports UNODC’s capacity building program for Pakistan’s border management agencies, police and prosecution services
- 2016-08-10 13:47:00.0 - Press Release: Operations in 20 Prisons of Punjab are getting Computerized and Automated Seminar at the launch of Prison Management Information System (PMIS) in Prisons of Punjab